Our mission at AlwaysGreatSmiles.com is to provide you with a healthy, beautiful smile. While our services can help you walk out of our office with a healthier and brighter smile, regular dental visits cannot substitute for the consistent hygienic maintenance that you should perform from home.
Some of the things you should do to maintain your health from home include the following:
- Brush at least twice a day.
- Use the tip of the brush to clean the inside of the front teeth.
- Brush your tongue to remove bacteria and freshen your breath.
- Floss at least once a day to clean spaces between your teeth and to prevent plaque buildup.
- Rinse your mouth with water after brushing and after meals if you are unable to brush.
If you implement these practices in your daily life and participate in regularly scheduled visits to our office, you will be rewarded with a beautiful and healthy smile. Proper dental hygiene will keep you from unnecessary pain and discomfort, increase your confidence, and give you a smile that will last a lifetime.
When you come to our practice, our dentists, Drs. Pecora, Langner, Zaremba, Jourdan, and Vravick, may also be given special instructions to help you improve your dental health. If you have any questions about dental hygiene in Glen Ellyn, Illinois, please give us a call and let us know how we can help you maintain optimal oral hygiene.